Alberta Figure Skating Foundation
Summer Assitance General Rules and Regulations
- All those applying must be members of the Alberta Figure Skating Foundation in 2018 and must be a current member in 2019.
- Please note summer school must be attended in the Alberta/NWT/Nunavut Section, between the dates of June 1 and August 31, 2019.
- Applicants applying under the competitive category must represent the Alberta-NWT/Nunavut Section in Competitions.
- The application must be filled in correctly and completely and be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the coach. When emailing an application, make sure that the coach’s letter is scanned with the coach’s signature on it.
- Application must be received by April 15, 2019 regardless of postal date.
- Those applicants that have been accepted will be notified by June 1, 2019.
- All ice bills for summer ice from successful candidates must be originals and must be received by the Treasurer of the Foundation no later than August 30, 2019. Invoices must be issued by the skater's home club.
- Applicants can only receive assistance 3 times within a 5 year period
- All recipients are required to volunteer a minimum of 12 hours at the Wild Rose Competition in the year they receive the benefit.
Please ensure that the application form is complete and all instructions on the form are followed. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
Please contact Awards if you have any questions regarding the application process.